Meridian Stainless Steel Liquid Storage and Seed & Grain Handling Equipment
Meridian Stainless Steel Liquid Storage and Seed & Grain Handling Equipment are an ideal way to protect your investment. Infinity Ag offers the full line of state-of-the-art Meridian liquid, seed and grain handling systems.
Stainless Steel Liquid Storage
Manufactured to engineered specs in a controlled environment.
- All workmanship is visually inspected for quality.
- Process includes pressure testing and an acid wash to remove any impurities.
- Capable of storing Nitrogen, Phosphate and Sulphur.
- Appealing exterior that will not need painting or repairs of nicks that will occur with other materials.
- Interior will only need periodic cleaning from foreign material that may come with the fertilizer.
- No flaking, cracking, splitting or fibres coming off the walls of a stainless steel tank.
- Provide many years of maintenance free storage of your valuable fertilizer.
Meridian’s heavy duty grain augers are built to be efficient and versatile, accommodating any job. Our frame design allows for better weight distribution, which makes it easier to move the auger and provides stability when the auger is operating in the raised position. At Meridian, we want to help our customers get their work done faster, safer and more efficiently. Our products are designed with the features that farmers need and constructed using high-quality parts and industry-leading manufacturing techniques, meaning that our augers keep performing, season after season.
A leader in grain handling equipment innovation and manufacturing for over 60 years, Meridian is focused on helping our customers work safely and more efficiently. Our conveyors attest to this and boast new product features that will help get the job done season after season. Meridian conveyors come equipped with a cross cleated belt, designed to handle your produce more gently, virtually eliminating cleat “vacuum” at the discharge end. Our conveyors also feature a spring loaded stainless steel tension system positioned before the discharge, keeping the new cross cleated belt running smooth and in place. Meridian conveyors have a no-spill and easy clean out bottom which nearly eliminates the chance of cross contamination.
- Heavy duty, fully enclosed construction
- Meridian 2-Ply 16″ Rubber Cleated Belt
- Approximately 400 ft/min belt speed
- Configurable to your length requirements
- Canvas hopper (approximately 28″ wide, 36″ long)
- Hand Crank winch (up to 45 ft.)
- Designed for gentle seed handling for treating seed
View the complete range of Meridian Equipment here.
Call Infinity Ag today at (701) 680-0446
or click here to Request More Information